3/30/09

Internet Resources


Incredible High School Art Lesson Plans

The title of this website says it all. To me, the quantity of lesson plans outshines the quality, but there are gems to be found. Even if a lesson plan isn’t my style, I can take the idea and make it my own.

National Art Educators Association

This is the leading professional organization for art educators. The site includes sections that cover news, events, lesson ideas, community, advocacy, research, grants, job opportunities etc. It is easy to navigate and full of useful information.

How to Draw a Head


I think anyone could benefit from this free tutorial from the Academy of Art University. My mentor teacher showed it to me before we started a unit on the proportions of the human face. It is very well done, and interactive so it’s fun! I think I will show it to my classes in the future.

No comments: